TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Commercial relations between Avans and customers are governed by the following general conditions of sale, excluding any other agreement, unless agreed in writing.
*Using our website, you agree that you will use in a way which is consistent with the Terms and Conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use this website to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt this website.
You agree we may collect: name, contact details, billing address, IP address (if applicable), information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address) date and time of first becoming our customer, order history, order returns history, last login time (if applicable), company name or business name (if applicable), Company Website Address, Company Registration Number (if applicable) VAT number (if applicable), Company Registration Certificate copy (if applicable).
*The period we retain your information: for no longer than necessary in accordance to the current giurisdiction rules.
*You have the right to access your information and to receive information about its use.
2. Avans sells exclusively to: Hardware and software resellers, Software related Firms, Appliance dealers, Anti-theft Systems installers. Electricians. Professional repairment Persons who, pursuant to current trade regulations has authorization as per entry from the Chamber of Commerce, to resell IT, electronic or consumer audio video materials.
3. Responsibility: AVANS is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, deriving from the sale of goods and services offered in the catalogue published on the website www.avansltd.co.uk also for delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, nor for the correspondence of the goods to the specifications published on the site, or for any other fact not directly attributable to AVANS.
4. Technical information: The technical information entered on the website www.avansltd.co.uk is obtained from the information published by the manufacturers of the goods included in our catalogue. Avans therefore reserves the right to modify the technical and dimensional information of the products in the catalogue even without notice, in base on what is communicated by the manufacturers.
5. Orders: Orders are accepted only and exclusively if sent via the website www.avansltd.co.uk or in written by email. The customer who sends the order via the website www.avansltd.co.uk will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order and the attribution of the relevant order number. The online order will be immediately viewable and cannot be changed directly from the website, any communication regarding the order can be entered in the appropriate "Delivery notes" field on the online order form. For orders received by email, AVANS will take care of placing the order and notify the order acceptance to the customer.
6. Prices: All prices included on the www.avansltd.co.uk site are to be understood as excluding VAT unless otherwise specified. Prices and discounts can be changed at any time, without notice. If an incorrect price is published as it is lower than the correct price by 50% or more or recognizable, for any reason (human error, system error, etc.), the order may be cancelled, even in case of initial validation and the product will not be delivered, unless the ordered decides to proceed with the order and accepts the payment of the corrected price.
7. Product availability: In the product catalogue published on www.avansltd.co.uk, under "availability", the quantity of products in our *warehouse is updated and updated every 10 minutes from 9.00 to 18.00. Since the ability to submit orders online change the availability of the product in real time, Avans can not always guarantee a 100% certainty of the goods allocation. Although very rare any order delay will be promptly communicated to the customer.
*If the ordered item is not yet available in our warehouse, price and quantity can sometime change (both up or down), in this case we will notify buyers so to decide weather to complete, change or cancel the order.
8. Transport and risk: The shipment takes
place by means of transporters chosen by Avans or by another person
on behalf of the latter is carried out by charging the costs to the
customer on the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The
goods travel on behalf and at the customer's risk, even in the case
of a carrier chosen by Avans.
The shipment takes place throughout Italy within the indicative terms of 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date of entrustment to the courier, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place on board trucks and during office hours from Monday to Friday, on holidays . Upon delivery of the goods, the customer must check the integrity of the packages and the quantitative and qualitative correspondence with what is indicated in the Accompanying Invoice or DDT.
In the event of discrepancies, the same must be reported and confirmed within 24 hours by email . Any anomalies deriving from transport damage must be communicated in writing to the carrier and in copy to Avans within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration and will not be effective. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared.
*Shipping cost who are calculated by the system are subject to changes in price and delivery time depending the requirements (e. g. heavier packaging, Lt-ion battery courier surcharge and waiting time)
9. Payments The goods supplied must be paid by PayPal, credit card or irrevocable bank transfer, unless otherwise agreed, within 24h (to avoid order issues with other customers)
10. Cancellations, Returns, Refunds
In accordance with Consumer Contracts Regulations you have 14 consecutive days from the day after you receive your order to cancel your contract with us.If you wish to do this we require notification in writing, either emailed prior to you receiving the parcel or in with returned goods.If you cancel in writing we will give a full refund of the goods, if you have paid for Express delivery you may not be fully reimbursed for this.
If you have received the goods you will be
expected to cover the cost of return, if the parcel is large or
weighs over 5KG please contact our Customer Services team and they
may be able to advise on a well priced returns method, or arrange
collection at cost to yourself. Any cancelled items must be
returned in a resalable condition, unused along with packaging, we
always advise you use suitable outer packaging to ensure both the
product and its packaging are kept in good condition.
If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 2 days of delivery, providing details.
Other than by agreement, we will only accept
returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective
and if required, have carried out an inspection.
Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
All returned parts are required to be sent back in original packaging and must also be in original condition as supplied.
We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Goods if:
if you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or you make any further use of such Goods after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or the defect arises because you did not follow our oral or written instructions about the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods; and/or the defect arises from normal wear and tear of the Goods; and/or the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Goods, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
You bear the risk and cost of returning the Goods. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse.
Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 2 days after delivery.
All items carry “manufacturer’s warranty”, in the case of defect arising after installation and shows signs of usage, it will be up to the manufacturer’s discretion to accept/reject. The projected processing time will be affected.
Processing the returns can take up to 5 workings days, providing you have processed returns on time within 7 days after notifying it. A business to business (B2B) sale between us, the seller and you, the buyer, is not covered by the consumer protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.